Take our 4 step home checklist and find out if you have healthy feet!
It is no secret that as we get older, our body starts to tire more easily – and the feet are no exception! How old you are right now, is the number of years your feet have been holding up your body during the day, jumping, running and squashing themselves into the shoes of your choice.
When we look after our feet and show them some love, we will be able to use them for many years to come.
HOW HEALTHY ARE YOUR FEET?
1. Callus: Do you have cracks in the skin, especially around the heel (this can lead to infection).
2. Footwear: Are your shoes more than 1 year old? Do your feet hurt when wearing your shoes?
3. Pain: Do you have pain in your feet when you walk? Does this pain stop you from living your best life?
4. Ingrown nails: Is there any redness, pain or infection around the edges of your nails?
It is not too late to look after your feet and show them some love!
Think about what you couldn’t do without your feet.
The podiatrists at Stepping Out Podiatry have spent the last 20 years keeping feet moving for our Sunshine Coasts residents, and maybe, it is now your turn.
You need our help when:
- You can’t reach or see your feet to clean or cut your nails.
- Your feet are sore every time you put shoes on.
- Your feet feel numb.
- The pain in your feet stop you from doing what you want to do.
You don’t have to live with foot pain, and getting older isn’t an excuse for unhealthy feet.
Your feet are our focus and we love what we do at Stepping Out Podiatry. Let’s get you moving again so you can enjoy life to the fullest!