Our team of experts have been actively diagnosing and rehabilitating foot and ankle injuries for over 17 years around the Sunshine Coast. Our main Podiatry clinic first opened in Landsborough in 2003, and now we are proudly servicing the whole Sunshine Coast with five locations: Landsborough, Beerwah, Maleny, Meridan Plains and Kawana. The Sports Hub at Kawana opened in June 2019 and this is Stepping Out Podiatry’s second main lower limb diagnostic clinic.
- Function Movement Assessments
- Real time gait analysis with Digisole In-shoe Motion Measurements.
- 3D printed orthotics which are light, comfortable and accurately conform to the foot.
- Shockwave treatment for all chronic conditions including plantar fasciitis and Achilles injuries.
Foot pain is something we take seriously and whether it is your ankle, heel, arch, toes or toenails our team of experts are waiting to give you accurate diagnosis of your injury, comprehensive assessments and rehabilitation, and service that makes you feel like one of the family.
Our services include:
- Functional Movement Assessments
- In-shoe motion detectors with Digisole Technology
- 3D printed and EVA custom orthotics
- Shockwave therapy
- Ultrasound therapy
- Injury rehabilitation plans
- Treadmill and video gait analysis
- THE MAT measurements
- Myofascial Release
- Dry needling
- Foot Mobilisation Technique
- Arch support thong SALES
- Arch support and orthotic friendly shoe SALES
Foot Care Conditions:
- Gentle ingrown nail removal
- Heel callus removal
- Reducing thick nails
- Gentle Corn removal